Tuesday 6 September 2011

Development- Change of idea.

DSDN 144
Project Two – Time
JAMES WILEY
Stream A
Proposal
The camera is superior to the eye, and the photograph can. And ideally, should portray the world, more graphic then reality itself.
Andrea Feiniger

 After I had started my idea of photographing a BP station, I had come across a problem where I had to think of another idea so in decided to portray time in a ice cream, I have shown this as a stop motion format so with this I have also made my images black and white this is also relating back to my artist that I have chosen to study at Robert frank, in a lot of his images I notice that he likes to capture the emotions in his images, but for this assignments I will try and do the same but in fact to try and capture the time, of the ice cream being eaten.
Objectives
 I would like to have the certain shots,
·         Extreme close up
·         Close up
·         Medium close up
·         Medium shot
·         Long shot
·         Medium long shot
·         Extreme long shot
·         I would also like to have captured the interactions of the customers with the pumps.
·         To have captured the time from morning till night at the BP station.
·         To have related my shots to my artist, Robert frank



No comments:

Post a Comment