Wednesday 21 September 2011

brief edited -Project three_ Light

Proposal
Light
DSDN 144
Light : Something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
Idea one
For this assignment I have decided to show light as a symbolic objects or signs that we can relate to I have selected four events that will occur at least once in our life.i would like to use candles and have them repersent the symbols that i think relate to the four events that i selected with this i have placed a picture or something that will help support this idea futher more. I wanted to try and create something differernt becuase i wanted to show how light can have many meanings and its how we periceve it that counts. I think that my idea is somwthing that i could make look really nice.
I have now changed my idea to instead of the objects themselfve i will take close up photos, eg, teddy bear that will have a close up of the fur , this way i would like tp communicate my ideas to my viewers about how light can reveal many things to us.
The four events
A new Beginngin
A Death
A faith
A memeorie
 
Idea two
For this idea i would like to graffiti light photography, there for i will need to make forms out of L.E.D lights , i will have to use a shutter speed of 30 seconds at least.
I will look at what sort of forms i couild make , i may relate them back to the emotions we have when we are
Sad
Happy
Angry
Silly
this idea will be that light can help communicate the idea of emtions, with this we can then look atv the forms that have been created
Objectives
Through the act of photographing four chosen objects (each object photographed twice), in a studio space, to transform them, so that there images no longer rleate to their orginal function.
To have at least 4-8 images
Conctact sheets
Due the 15 of september
To have a puropse.
Conclusion
For my final hand in i would like to create a sucessful project, i woud like my ideas to also be clear. I want my viewers to be able to look at my finail work and see my verison, i have found that from my last few assignemnts i need to provided my tutor with more development and i will need make sure that i have more research, also more perccedants with explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment