Wednesday 20 July 2011

Conclusion - Final shoot -

For  this shoot i found that i really liked my best 10 shoots as for i believe they reflect my understanding of space, and it also links back to my key ideas of what i wnated to express in all of my photos, i think that there is however room for development within some of my contact sheets i notice that i could have taken alot more images in the ware and tear as another way of express space and the emotions that are found.

 As this is my first shoot, i am happy with it , and i feel that as i got through this coures i will develop more skills and learn how to express my ideas. I think that this shoot was a starting point but there is still room for improvement. I hope that my ideas are clear and make sense.

 As for my panorama it wasnt a success this time around however i have shown the general idea and will fix it up as soon as i can.

 I learn't alot in the first assignement which was about developing the understanding of  how important space is, i found that a playground is one example of how space can not only create memories but it can also create emotions that you are left with to think about, not just that but the feel of the space how it makes us feel, or the smell of the space, and how we as humans react to theses emotions, i found all of theses at a playground who to think that would be the case?

No comments:

Post a Comment