Wednesday 20 July 2011

Assigment 1 - Space - The porposal - The playground.

DSDN – 144- Project one
Part one: Proposal
300244173
Date: 24/07/11
Stream: A
Tutor:  James
Brief one:
Find a space that you are able to take photos that relate to space, and how you could show that or capture it when taking photos think about the relationship that is created in the space and what are the sorts of feelings or memories that are found as an example.
 Idea
For this project I’ve decided that I will take photos of a play ground, my reason for this is i want to show how a child sees the play ground and what sort of emotions that can be found as an example the play ground can seem big, an adventure and it is almost like a jungle for them to explore, i also wanted to capture there interaction when on the playground, this park that I have shoot at is on the strand Wainuiomata.
 I believe that we are able to find that there is a relationship between how a playground can make a child feel, i wanted to share the experiences that they have when at a park, I think that I was able to express my understanding of space through the emotions  that children get when at a park, and to show that  they are not only left with the memories, but the emotions that they feel through the experiences that they gain, as for they will go through life and have many differernt ones.
So i will do a few more shoots here but i may change and see other sites as for I think that one place only tells so much about the playground. There for i will need to explore more with this idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment